Vancouver weather: Sunny and mild

Article content

VANCOUVER, B.C.: Monday, Sept. 27, 2022 – Tuesday will be sunny, becoming breezy with southeast winds later this afternoon. Temperatures will hit a high of 21 C, although it’ll feel warmer with humidity and inland (up to 29 C). More clouds move in tonight, with showers likely on Wednesday.

Article content

Weather: Vancouver, B.C.

Today: Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 21 except 26 inland. Humidex 25 except 29 inland. UV index 5 or moderate.

Tonight: Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 14.

Tomorrow: Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.

Source: Environment Canada

Air Quality: Vancouver

Traffic: Vancouver

Zoom in and out to find incidents of note or to peek at a traffic camera.

More news, fewer ads, faster load time: Get unlimited, ad-lite access to the Vancouver Sun, the Province, National Post and 13 other Canadian news sites for just $14/month or $140/year. Subscribe now through the Vancouver Sun or The Province.

File source

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button